Please join us for our upcoming Midwest Regional and Short Line Railroad Conference!
The 30th Annual Midwest Regional and Short Line Railroad Conference will be July 16-18, 2017 at Breezy Point Resort in Breezy Point, MN.
The 2017 conference theme is “Looking Down the Line”, and will offer a brief look back at the recent history of the railroad industry as a precursor to what lies ahead for America’s railroads. Registration includes all meals, sessions with rail industry professionals and government officials, and evening entertainment. The conference attracts around 150 railroad managers, employees, suppliers and shippers as well as a number of local, state and national officials.
Click here to view the conference agenda.
Keynote speakers include:
- Clarence Gooden, Retired President, CSX Railroad
- Judy Petry, President, FARMRAIL
- Tim Pawlenty, Former Governor of Minnesota; President/CEO, Financial Services Roundtable
- Charlie Zelle, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Dan Elliott, Vice Chair, USDOT Surface Transportation Board
- Leslie Blakey, Executive Director, Coalition for America’ Gateways and Trade Corridors
–Please complete the registration form and submit payment by July 1, and make your hotel reservations at www.breezypointresort.com with Group ID# 190307.
–For sponsorship and vendor opportunities, click here.
–NEW: Payments may be made with a credit card.
We hope to see you there!